The doc will guide you to achieve two goals:
- Stream a Run The World session to YouTube (or any live stream platform)
- Record a Run The World session with all the interaction/comments on screen
- A Mac (there are ways to do it using Windows, but this guide only covers Mac)
- OBS: https://obsproject.com/
- iShowU Audio Capture: https://support.shinywhitebox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030800592-Install-iShowU-Audio-Capture-Mojave-Catalina?mobile_site=true
- Install OBS and iShowU
- Inside a Run The World session, make sure both video and audio is working fine.
- Before the actual session begins, it's best to quit all other app and turn do not disturb on. Since we will be recording all sound from your mac.
- In System Preference, Choose iShowU Audio Capture as Output
- Capture Run The World Session using OBS
- Capture video: Add a Window Capture source, and choose the Chrome window which you opened a Run The World session. Scale and move the video to create a perfect
- Capture audio Make sure iShowU Audio Capture is system's sound output. In OBS's setting, change the Mic/Auxiliary Device to iShowU Audio Capture Add an "Audio Input Capture Source", make sure device is iShowU Audio Capture Try sharing a YouTube video in a Run The World session, and make sure audio is captured by monitoring changes in audio Audio Mixer
3. Add an "Audio Input Capture Source", make sure device is iShowU Audio Capture
4. Try sharing a YouTube video in a Run The World session, and make sure audio is captured by monitoring changes in audio Audio Mixer
5. Start streaming or recording from OBS
- for recording, simply click on start recording button
- for streaming, setup streaming settings in OBS settings, then click start streaming button.