If you watch a recording and find the abnormal color showing purple and green color like the screenshot attached below, there are two approaches to solve this problem:
1. For Chrome Users, please disable hardware acceleration by the following steps:
Click the menu icon, and then click on “Settings.” Alternatively, you can type chrome://settings/ into the URL address box to go directly there.
3. In the Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom and then click “Advanced.”
4. Scroll down to the System section and find the “Use hardware acceleration when available” setting. Toggle the switch to the “Off” position and then click “Relaunch” to apply the changes.
Warning: Make sure you save anything you’re working on. Chrome reopens the tabs that were opened before the relaunch but doesn’t save any of the data contained in them.
5. If you’d rather wait to restart Chrome and finish up anything you’re working on, just close the tab. Chrome will apply the change the next time you close and reopen it. And now, you can open the recording link again, this problem should be fixed.
2. If you are using Nvidia GPU
Due to compatibility reasons, some of the Nvidia GPU Drivers versions may have issues with Chrome Hardware Acceleration. Please update your Nvidia GPU Drive to the latest version at https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx?lang=en-us