If you have enabled notifications in Run The World, but you are still not getting push notifications, you need to check your browser settings and enable push notifications in your browser.
How to enable push notifications in Google Chrome
- Go to your Chrome browser.
- In the address bar, at the left corner you will see a lock. Click on it.
3. Click on Site settings.
4. Click Notifications.
5. Choose to block or allow notifications:
- To block all notifications: Turn off Ask before sending.
- To block a specific website: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- To allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
How to enable push notifications in Firefox
If you’re a MAC user,
- Go to menu, select Firefox > Preferences
- Go to Privacy and Security
- Select Settings: Click Allow or Block next to the website.
If you’re a Windows user,
- Click on the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner next to the home icon
- Select Options > Content
- Click the ‘Choose’ button next to Notifications
Here you can see a list of websites for which you’ve allowed notifications. You can remove the sites from which you don’t want to get push notifications.
How to enable push notifications in Safari
- Go to Safari in the top menu
- Select Preferences
- Go to Websites > Notifications
- You will find the websites listed out where you can select Allow or Deny to enable or disable notifications from the website.